Cashier/Food Service Worker (Full & Part Time) @ St John Fisher College
- We have an opening for several full-time & part-time Cashier/Food Service Worker position.
- Location: St John Fisher College-3690 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T- Various shifts available, shifts ending at 8:45PM and late-night shift until 12:45AM. Weekends required. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous cash handling & food service experience preferred. Willing to train!
Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and line serving.
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each shift.
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE