Heritage Christian Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 29th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Heritage Christian Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
When you serve as an LPN at Heritage Christian, you can put your critical thinking and leadership skills to work every day. You're choosing not to limit yourself to a single role. Sometimes you'll be an advocate for people with disabilities to make sure they are included in choosing the best health care options for themselves and live their best lives. Other times you'll serve behind the scenes as an ally, assisting a person and his or her support team with understanding various health care topics and different types of medications and procedures. Every day you will have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership to others! You will enjoy being part of a team that values a holistic approach to health and wellness.
- Carry out the plan of medical care developed for the individuals we support.
- Reinforce teaching of health-related services provided by the RN and observation of the individuals’ health care needs.
- After initial training has been provided by the RN, the LPN will in-service and reinforce teaching to include but not limited to the Exposure Control Plan, Infection Control, oral care, skin integrity, constipation, seizures, vital signs, confidentiality, medical progress notes,
- Provides input to the RN for formulation and implements the Nursing Process to meet the needs of each individual in the residence they are responsible for.
- Implementation of the Nursing Service Plan & Nursing Plan of Care
- Works with RN to ensure that medication certification renewals are scheduled and completed by the RN within the residence they are responsible for.
- New York State Department of Education licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Valid NYS Driver License
- Long term care experience and experience supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities preferred
- Flexibility of scheduling with the ability to work evenings and weekends
- Critical thinking skills and leadership ability
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE