Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts and assemblies. Advantech is currently recruiting for a Press Brake Set-Up Operator.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
Must have a High School Diploma/GED and 5 years of experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set-up an Amada Press Brake machine following the project details and blueprints.
- Observe machine operation to verify accuracy of machine settings and to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
- Inspect "first-part", consult with quality assurance and inspect work pieces throughout the production run for out of tolerance machining.
- Using precision measuring instruments such as micrometer and dial caliper, ensure quality products are produced according to project specifications.
- Periodically operate power roller conveyor and do work by hand.
* Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) Plan.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE