Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts. Under the supervision of the Quality Control Director, the ISO Program Administrator is responsible for maintaining the ISO Program and Supplier Management System.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of the ISO Program – 30%
- ISO Trainings – 10%
- On-Site Supplier Audits – 10%
- Supplier Assessment Surveys – 10%
- Monthly Supplier Report Cards – 15%
- Supplier NDAs – 5%
- Troubleshooting Supplier Issues – 5%
- Manage Supplier Flow Downs – 10%
- Additional Functions – 5%
- Internal audits
- Reporting of internal issues to the Quality Control Director
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around maintaining the ISO system and the supplier management system.
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation in order to ensure success of the position.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
- Solid computer, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible
- Maintains organizational files and records.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of employees to achieve set goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years minimum experience with ISO 9001:2015 and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years minimum experience working with a Supplier Management System.
- Personal Days
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE