Century Mold will be recruiting “live” on Monday, June 24th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Century Mold recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner by getting along with customers, clients, co-workers, supervisors, managers, and all other employees.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining all quality system procedures and requirements related to the position.
- Must adhere to all safety rules and company policies.
- Attendance/punctuality: is consistently at work and on time.
- Has responsibility for completing all quality checks and paperwork associated with job tasks.
- Read and follow operator instructions and alerts.
- Record number of containers made.
- Visually inspect products for defects and record both the reasons and number of defects.
- Keep work area neat and organized according to 5S program.
- Communicate with incoming and outgoing operators.
- Spray molds as required.
- Provide relief on other machines as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE