Kelly Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, June 24th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Kelly Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
- Machine Helper/Operator openings on 2nd shift. These are temp-Hire opportunities.
- Pay rates are based on experience and have the potential to increase with reviews at 45 & 90 days.
- Hours are: Monday - Friday 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- There is opportunity for overtime
- Assists workers in operating the machine by preforming the following duties.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, co-workers, supervisors/managers, and all other employees.
- Ability to properly read a tape measure.
- Checks for product specifications and completes Quality Check according to Quality Plan specifications.
- Complies with all company policies and safety regulations.
- Responsible for wearing appropriate and required Personal Protective Equipment in designated areas.
- Responsible for keeping all work areas clean and free from hazard.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by higher management.
With Supervision develop the:
- Ability to set up and operate machine accordingly to acceptable safety standards.
- Ability to fully operate electrical panel of switches for the machine.
- Selects and sets speed of machine according to type of operation and specified material
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee may be required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE