Heritage Christian Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 8th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Heritage Christian Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Seeking out grant funding to aid the Agency in support of its mission. To promote and support the mission of Heritage Christian Services, Inc.
- Create a comprehensive grant strategy and execute
- Define best practices and processes for communicating and planning with various department heads
- Research and identify grant makers
- Build a database of government, foundation, and special interest group grant makers
- Cultivate relationships with grant makers
- Facilitate program development
- Write and submit grant proposals
- Coordinate and/or write letters of acknowledgment
- Publicize grant wins via news releases and newsletter highlights
- Steward grant funds and monitor how grant funds are used
- Write and submit foundation reports including interim and final
- Serves as chairperson of the agency’s government relations committee
- Serves as arts and cultural liaison between Development and the Pieters Family Life Center
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- Demonstrates solid verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with grant funding and reporting
- Possesses knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE