The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for ensuring inventories are maintained and can support planned Production to meet customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cycle counts in a perpetual inventory environment.
- Analyze reconcile and process all inventory discrepancies/adjustments from cycle counts.
- Reviews upcoming requirements to ensure supplies are available to support production.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by making data entries in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide backup for other inventory control personnel as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Experience & Education Required:
- High School Diploma/ GED and a minimum of one-year inventory experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
The Inventory Coordinator is an individual contributor and works within established process and guidelines under the general direction of the Inventory Supervisor
- Manufacturing environment - must be able to reach, climb, bend, sit and stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Position exposed to environmental noise and significant temperature shifts and wet/slippery floors.
- Must operate within established operating procedures and MSDS guidelines.
The hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm along with up to 6 hours required every third Saturday.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE