Datrose has an outstanding opportunity to work as a Custodian in Henrietta, NY. The selected candidates will provide cleaning services across the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) campus. This is a temporary position that is expected to last 3 months but has the opportunity of becoming a permanent position for outstanding performers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Custodian is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned work locations. Primary duties include:
- Cleaning and maintaining living areas, event set-up and tear-down, offices, hallways, classrooms, restrooms, cafeterias, storage areas, entrances and lobbies.
- This also includes emptying garbage cans and recyclables, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping various types of flooring.
- This position also includes setting up and removing tables, chairs and other furniture as needed for campus events.
- Other duties could be assigned as needed.
We will give you:
- Monday-Friday schedule and overtime shifts available on weekends!
- Potential to be hired as a RIT employee. If hired as a RIT employee, benefits include: paid time off, health insurance, retirement savings plan, free tuition, and more!
- Opportunities for career advancement
- An opportunity to work at a highly respected educational institution that promotes high-performers from within
- A fast paced, professional workplace
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Must have reliable transportation to work
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and complete workload in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE