We are currently searching for a Business Development Representative to join our Technology Sales team in Rochester, NY! In this role you will actively build business for our client, LiveTiles. LiveTiles has been recognized by Microsoft as its AI Partner of the Year, and is focused on transforming the way organizations use their technology by creating more intelligent workplaces.
- Competitive base salary
- Regular bonus opportunities
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Short and Long-Term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Access to a gym and many other discounts!
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone daily.
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision making responsibility.
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and qualified leads.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- Applicants must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
TO APPLY ONLINE. CLICK HERE.
N3, headquartered in Atlanta, designs and executes large-scale, outsourced sales and marketing campaigns leveraging digital marketing, tele-based sales and custom analytics. An industry leader in the technology industry, we deliver results for domestic and global campaigns with our proprietary methodologies and performance-based approach.
Founded in 2004, N3 has a 15-year track record of successful technology, software and manufacturing demand generation. N3 was recognized by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as the 8th fastest growing company in the area for the third consecutive year at the 22nd annual Pacesetter Awards ceremony this year!
Equal Employment Opportunity
N3 recruits, hires, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, handicap or veteran's status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.