- 2 years – Purchasing Assistant.
- In charge of ordering all parts and supplies involved in production and packaging machinery in a production facility.
- Keeping track of the materials in inventory.
- Implementing CWORKS
- Maintaining and overseeing inventory control and ordering materials and parts to cover maintenance of the facility and the equipment.
- Negotiating and reducing costs of materials and supplies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma/GED required; College degree highly preferred.
- Valid, New York State Drivers' License
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform assignments tasked.
- Ability to pass a criminal and reference check.
- Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
- Several Insurance options available.
- Attractive retirement package.
- On the job paid training.
- Advancement opportunities.