360 Managed Services will be recruiting “live” on Wednesday, 19th from 10 am – 1 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Kevin from 360 Managed Services, in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
360 Managed Services, is looking for a Direct Sales agent to sell solar subscriptions to clients in the area. We are looking for you if you are a competitive field agent able to source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products/ services. You will responsible for prospecting businesses and residences via phone and in-person visits.
As the Direct Sales Agent, you:
- Will develop a complete understanding of company products and services.
- Determine, identify, and secure high traffic retail locations to enroll customers.
- Ability to categorize and secure a selling location in highly trafficked special events to enroll customers.
- Must be able to travel up to 80% to service areas to represent the company and achieve the assigned goal.
- Conduct outbound calls to sell community solar products.
- Can identify opportunities to improve sales performance.
- Are required to recommend improvements to boost performance to the sales team.
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs.
The ideal candidate has:
- Ability to execute the sales strategy to secure five (5) enrollments per calendar week and a min of 20 enrollments per month in a given territory.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers, including walking for up to 8 hours a day.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers to secure enrollment and obtain referrals.
- Ability to educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customer accounts, run and analyze commission reports.
- Comfort selling directly to customers or businesses in retail or residential settings.
- The ability to adapt the presentation to fit residential or business customer needs.
- To be able to contact highly trafficked retail businesses to secure short term retail space to sell the product (kiosk).
- Attention to detail to ensure all materials are complete during sales process.
- Reliable transportation.
- To dress in a professional manner.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently sit, talk or hear, and will occasionally stoop, kneel, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is often required to stand and walk. This position may require entry into confined spaces.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform vital functions.
The Legal Stuff
360 Managed Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know we will only respond to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE