The Security Analyst will design, implement and maintain computer and information security systems. They monitor networks to detect any suspicious or hostile activities and take measures to defend against malicious attacks on our systems. To support the mission, vision and values of Heritage Christian Services.
- Monitor security access.
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Perform both internal and external security audit testing to uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Analyze security breaches to identify the root cause and document incident.
- Continuously update the Agency’s incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Verify the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Work with IT team to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Develop Agency-wide best practices for IT security.
- Coordinate penetration testing and remediation.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends, security standards, and security trends.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience in information security or related field.
- Experience with computer network penetration techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
- Experience with NIST cybersecurity framework.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE