March Virtual Job Fair!
This FREE, virtual fair hosted by RochesterWorks will take place on Wednesday, March 29 from 2:00 - 4:00pm.
This event offers an opportunity to learn more about the open positions, wages, and benefits of local employers. You can share your resume, text chat, or video call employers from the comfort and safety of your own home, office, or mobile phone!
If you'd like to explore work in industries ranging from healthcare to law enforcement, manufacturing to green energy, then this event is for you!
Local Employers Attending:
- ACM Global Laboratories TBA
- Adaptec Solutions
- Excellus BCBS
- Greenlight Networks
- Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning
- Life Time Assistance Inc
- Monroe County Board of Elections
- Monroe County Government
- NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Remedy Staffing
- Rochester AmeriCorps
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rochester Prep - Uncommon Schools
- The Highlands at Brighton
- Trillium Health
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Wayne Finger Lakes BOCES
And more, check back for an updated list!
CLICK HERE to register & Create Your Profile.
CLICK HERE to view event flyer.